Join our team
We’re always on the lookout for talented, fun people to join Fetchify
See if we’ve got a role to suit you
Fetchify is a successful, fast growing company with an exciting future. We are always on the lookout for talented people to join us and help us get even better.
Our core products ensure our clients receive reliable data from their customers. We provide this via a high-availability web service backed by hands on, personal support. Our customers include some of the best known brands and range from ecommerce startups to FTSE100.
Listed below are vacancies we are actively looking to fill.
This is an outstanding full-time opportunity to join a fast-growing software business and to shape the future of the Sales function. This position would suit someone looking for long-term employment with the potential to grow into a leadership position
About the Role
This is a full-time B2B sales & account management opportunity. You will own and develop our Channel Partner program and increase the volume and value of clients via our network of Channel Partners.
As well as growing Fetchify’s business with existing Channel Partners, you will also identify, own and manage a pipeline of new partners in the digital, web development, eCommerce and consultancy space, in order to educate and sell Fetchify through to end clients.
This role is likely to be approx. 70-80% video-call based and 20-30% meeting Partners face-to-face with 60-70% outbound sales, 10-20% inbound sales and the remainder spread across partner relationship management and supporting activities.
You will report directly to the CEO of Fetchify, be part of the Fetchify Management team, and also a senior member of a growing Sales team.
What it Takes:
- Curiosity and the relentless pursuit of excellence
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Strong initiative, drive and self-direction
- Proficient multi-tasker in a fast-moving environment
- Partnering with others to accomplish goals
- Passion for technology and confidence to demonstrate value from tech solutions
- Desire for significant variable compensation upside
- Willingness to travel
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Software Sales including Channel Partner sales & leading Channel Partner programmes
- A good understanding of the digital, web and eCommerce space as well as commercial acumen and appreciation of B2C retail industries
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas via Partners
- Experience of international sales would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to build meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Presentation skills and the ability to deliver an effective product demo
- Strong analytic mind that can diligently problem-solve and trouble-shoot issues independently
- Must have an interest in technology and the confidence to demonstrate value from tech solutions. Some understanding of key players in the digital, eCommerce, and industry space would be of benefit but not compulsory
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Good general computing skills including Office 365 in Powerpoint, Outlook, Word, Excel with an understanding of how to manipulate data for analysis and reporting, confidence in using digital sales and customer management tools eg Pipedrive
- Generous basic salary plus OTE commission paid on all new business and upsell
Full training and ongoing support is provided. This is a full-time position with our office located in Maidenhead. We anticipate 2 days per week to be office based with the rest remote working or client visits where appropriate. At Fetchify we really do believe our brand is our people. We’re proud of our work and play culture. We know the key to success is to draw on the experience and knowledge of everyone in our team and to work collaboratively across sales, marketing, engineering, and customer care to deliver great products that are intuitive and easy to use.
THIS ROLE IS TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE FOR 6 MONTHS BUT AS WE ARE A GROWING BUSINESS IT COULD LEAD TO A FULL TIME POSTION FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
In 2019 Fetchify joined the Clear Course companies who provide innovative, integrated software solutions that grow with your business, adding essential functionality that helps you achieve your goals.
Our mission is to provide the fastest, most accurate data validation solutions that are super-easy to integrate into our clients’ platforms.
Roles and responsibilities
- General operational management
- Support the Head of Operations in the running of the businesses within this division, prioritising efficient use of resources, a customer-first mindset maintaining standards for security, risk and compliance
- Support the management of resources, processes and budget, time tracking aligned with group requirements and tooling
- Property and office management – desks, phones, printers, IT comms
- Insurances – property, professional and employer indemnity
- Contract management – client, supplier, leases + maintenance of central SharePoint repository for the business
- Recruitment, payroll and reviews
- Manage all GDPR-related activity for the business
- Take responsibility for compliance, certification (e.g. ISO, CyberEssentials)
- Management of customer complaints process (including escalation to Head of Risk/Compliance where relevant) Requirements
- Proven track record of at least 2 years in an operational role
- Organised, data-driven with customer focus
- Strong team player
- Be able to work to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Over to You
Do you think you have the right skills and attitude to help us grow further? We look forward to hearing from you!
All applications, including a cover note, CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please).