Contained in this pack are fully functional sample HTML pages. The sample code shows how to implement:
- Simple example with one address form
- Integrating with two address forms on one page
- Referencing address fields by IDs
- Referencing address fields by their class
- using callbacks and events
- Hiding & revealing address fields during search
To get the maximum benefit from this code, you may want to have a look at the address lookup integration tutorial.
If you get stuck or have any questions – we are happy to help. Get in touch.