CubeCart Integration Guide
Integration with CubeCart address forms made simple
A step-by-step guide to integration with CubeCart address forms.
- The plugin is compatible with CubeCart v6.
- CubeCart versions down to v3 can be supported on request, please get in touch.
Download our CubeCart plugin from the plugins page. Our plugin offers Address Auto-Complete (global address lookup for over 240 countries), Postcode Lookup (UK only), Phone Validation, and Email Validation. The plugin is free to download.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Copy the folder to
./modules/plugins/in your CubeCart installation.
- From the admin panel menu, click on Manage Extensions under Extensions. The plugin should now appear in the list of available plugins.
- Clicking on the plugin should bring up a list of configuration settings. From here, you can change the module’s status to ‘enabled’ to activate it, and change the status of our products to your preference. Then click ‘save’ to save your changes.
- Once saved, click the yellow ‘Clear Cache’ button to reflect the changes on the checkout.
Note: only one of Address Auto-Complete or UK Postcode Lookup should be enabled at a time to avoid issues.
- You can access configuration settings by selecting the Fetchify plugin from the ‘Manage Extensions’ page.
- From here, you are able to add an access token, which you receive by email when you register.
- There are a number of other configuration options. If you would like us to assist you, please get in touch.
- Do you offer support? Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours in the UK. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Is this free? The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
- Do I need to sign up for an account to try it? Yes, you’ll need a trial account, at least. You can easily sign up for a free trial account.