# Magento 2 Integration Guide
# Integration with Magento 2 address forms made simple
A step-by-step guide to integration with Magento 2 address forms.
You can now use all of our main products in a single Magento 2 plugin! The new plugin allows you to use Address Auto-Complete, UK Postcode Lookup, Phone Validation, and Email Validation.
If you are still using one of our stand-alone plugins, please follow this guide to switch to the new plugin when you're ready. If you have any questions please contact support (opens new window).
Our current release supports the latest version of Magento (v2.4.x at the time of writing), on both Community and Enterprise Edition.
# Require the package
Add the latest version of our plugin with the following command. You may be prompted to enter your Magento 2 access keys - the username is your public key and the password is your private key.
composer require fetchify/module-fetchify
# Manual Download
- Download our extension.
- Create this folder structure in your Magento root:
- Upload the contents of the extension (etc, Helper, Model, and so on) into the module-fetchify folder you just created.
Please note that executing these lines will cause downtime on your Magento store until they finish.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:di:compile
The plugin should now be successfully installed. Login to your Magento 2 admin area and configure the plugin.
First of all, set your access token at
Stores > Configuration > Fetchify > Main Settings.
Then decide which product(s) you want to use and make sure they are enabled. Each product has its own dedicated configuration area where you can enable it and set various options.
Stores > Configuration > Fetchify > Address Auto-Complete
Stores > Configuration > Fetchify > UK Postcode Lookup
Stores > Configuration > Fetchify > Phone Validation
Stores > Configuration > Fetchify > Email Validation
After you set your access token and enable some products, you will be able to use them on any standard Magento 2 address form.
- Do you offer support? Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours in the UK. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Is this free? The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
- Do I need to sign up for an account to try it? Yes, you’ll need a trial account, at least. You can easily sign up for a free trial account.