Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration Guide
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 address forms made simple
A step-by-step guide to integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 address forms.
Download our Microsoft Dynamics 365 plugin from the plugins page.
We offer a plugin for Microsoft Dynamics 365 which contains the following products:
- Address Auto-Complete (global address lookup for over 240 countries)
- Postcode Lookup (UK only)
- Phone Validation (global)
- Email Validation
- Bank Validation (UK only)
The plugin is free to download.
Unzip the freshly downloaded
Go to your Power Apps dashboard and import our solution into your environment by uploading the
Fetchify_x_x_x.zip file and clicking Publish all customisations.
'Classic View' must be used to add our products
In the sidebar click Data and then Tables from the submenu. Select Contact from the list and then click the Forms tab and select a form to edit.
Choose a field you would like to add our products to, e.g. ZIP/Postal Code. Then, double-click the field to open Field Properties, go to the Controls tab, and then click Add Control.
Scroll down the list and select one of our controls, e.g. Fetchify: UK Postcode Lookup.
Once you have selected one of our controls, you'll need to bind your access token to the Fetchify Api Key property. Depending on the control, you may also need to bind properties relating to form fields, e.g. Address Line 1, to their respective field.
Save and publish your changes.
Our controls have configuration options that you can use to customise the look and feel of the product. To find these options, open the Field Properties window for a field you have added our control to by double-clicking the form field. Then, go to the Controls tab and select our control.
Go to your solution and select the More Commands menu and click on the Switch to classic button.
Click on the Import button and upload the latest version of our solution.
In the Import Options section, ensure Update and Overwrite customizations have been selected. You can then click the Import button to upgrade the solution.
- Do you offer support? Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours in the UK. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Is this free? The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
- Do I need to sign up for an account to try it? Yes, you’ll need a trial account, at least. You can easily sign up for a free trial account.