# OpenCart Integration Guide
# Integration with OpenCart address forms made simple
A step-by-step guide to integration with OpenCart address forms.
Download our OpenCart plugin from the plugins page.
We offer a plugin for OpenCart which contains the following products:
- Address Auto-Complete (global address lookup for over 240 countries)
- Postcode Lookup (UK only)
- Phone Validation (global)
- Email Validation
The plugin is free to download.
# Sign Up
Next, you need to sign up for a Fetchify account.
When you sign up, you will receive an access token by email. There is no obligation to buy anything and you automatically get 100 trial lookups. If you need more lookups to test the integration, please get in touch (email@example.com) and we will try to accommodate you.
# Step 1
Unzip the freshly downloaded
# Step 2
Go to your OpenCart admin panel, and then under Extensions, click Installer.
# Step 3
Click Upload, select the
Fetchify-x.x.x-OpenCart-x.x.x.ocmod.zip file and click on Open.
# Step 4
From the navigation menu on the left-hand side, under Extensions, click Extensions.
# Step 5
Select Modules from the dropdown list.
# Step 6
Click on the green install icon next to our integration.
# Step 7
From the list of modules, click on the edit button next to ‘Fetchify’.
Here you will need to insert your access token and enable the products you would like to use.
# Step 8
From the navigation menu on the left-hand side, under Design, click Layouts.
# Step 9
Add our module to the Account and the Checkout pages.
# That’s it!
The module should now be installed and working.
# Customisation (Optional)
In the admin panel, find the list of modules, then click on the edit button next to ‘Fetchify’. Here you will find additional configuration options that you can use to customise the look and feel of the module.
Before you go live, test the integration to make sure it is working properly.
The following free postcodes are available for testing:
- Address Auto-Complete: SL6 1QZ
- Postcode Lookup: AA1 1AA, AA1 1AB, AA1 1AD and AA1 1AE
If you need assistance, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org – we will help!
# Go Live
Once your trial lookups run out, you will need to decide on the best purchasing option based on the volume of usage you expect on your site. If you would like us to advise you then please get in touch.
- Do you offer support? Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours in the UK. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Is this free? The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
- Do I need to sign up for an account to try it? Yes, you’ll need a trial account, at least. You can easily sign up for a free trial account.