# PrestaShop Integration Guide
# Integration with PrestaShop address forms made simple
A step-by-step guide to integration with PrestaShop address forms.
The plugin is compatible and verified with PrestaShop v1.7, v1.6 and v1.5. Older versions of PrestaShop (v1.3 and 1.4) are supported by legacy releases. Please get in touch if you need support for the legacy versions.
Download our PrestaShop plugin from the plugins page.
We offer a plugin for PrestaShop which contains the following products:
- Address Auto-Complete (global address lookup for over 240 countries)
- Postcode Lookup (UK only)
- Phone Validation (global)
- Email Validation
The plugin is free to download.
# Sign Up
Next, you need to sign up for a Fetchify account.
When you sign up, you will receive an access token by email. There is no obligation to buy anything and you automatically get 100 trial lookups. If you need more lookups to test the integration, please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to accommodate you.
# PrestaShop versions 1.5.x and 1.6.x
- Unzip the freshly downloaded
- Copy the unzipped fetchify folder into your webshop's modules folder
# PrestaShop version 1.7.x
- In your webshop's admin panel, under Modules, click Module Manager
- Click on the Upload a Module button
- Drag and drop
You will then need to configure the module.
- Locate our addon in the list of installed modules and click on Configure
- Add your access token and choose the products you would like to enable
- Save the changes
The plugin is now ready to be used.
If you have any questions on the various configuration options available, please get in touch.
Before you go live, test the integration to make sure it is working properly.
The following free postcodes are available for testing:
- Address Auto-Complete: SL6 1QZ
- Postcode Lookup: AA1 1AA, AA1 1AB, AA1 1AD and AA1 1AE
If you need assistance, drop us an email on email@example.com – we will help!
# Go Live
Once your trial lookups run out, you will need to decide on the best purchasing option based on the volume of usage you expect on your site. If you would like us to advise you then please get in touch.
- Do you offer support? Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours in the UK. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Is this free? The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
- Do I need to sign up for an account to try it? Yes, you’ll need a trial account, at least. You can easily sign up for a free trial account.