WooCommerce Integration Guide
Integration with WooCommerce address forms made simple
A step-by-step guide to integration with WooCommerce address forms.
We offer one plugin for WooCommerce which contains the following products:
- Address Auto-Complete (global address lookup for over 240 countries)
- Postcode Lookup (UK only)
- Phone Validation (global)
- Email Validation
Next, you need to sign up for a Crafty Clicks account.
When you sign up, you will receive an access token by email. There is no obligation to buy anything and you automatically get 100 trial lookups. If you need more lookups to test the integration, please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to accommodate you.
Unpack the zip file and copy the clicktoaddress-auto-complete folder to your WordPress installation’s
In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins / Installed Plugins, and activate the Crafty Clicks plugin.
From the admin panel, go to WooCommerce / Settings / Integration and select the Crafty Clicks tab.
Here you will need to insert your access token, which is required to use the plugin. To get an access token, you will need to sign up for an account with us, and we will email you an access token.
On this page you can also choose the products you would like to enable. All products are disabled by default. Note that Address Auto-Complete and Postcode Lookup cannot both be active at the same time.
For Address Auto-Complete, Postcode Lookup and Phone Validation, additional configuration options are available. These options will only become visible once the product has been enabled. Hover over the tooltip icons for more information about each setting.
When you have finished configuring the plugin, click the ‘Save changes’ button at the bottom of the page.
Before you go live, test the integration to make sure it is working properly.
The following free postcodes are available for testing: Address Auto-Complete only: SL6 1QZ Postcode Lookup only: AA1 1AA, AA1 1AB, AA1 1AD and AA1 1AE.
If you need assistance, drop us an email on email@example.com – we will help!
Once your trial lookups run out, you will need to decide on the best purchasing option based on the volume of usage you expect on your site. If you would like us to advise you then please get in touch.
- Do you offer support? Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours in the UK. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Is this free? The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
- Do I need to sign up for an account to try it? Yes, you’ll need a trial account, at least. You can easily sign up for a free trial account.