Capture leads more accurately with Postcode Lookup for Zoho CRMS
Named in 4 Gartner Magic Quadrants, Zoho has a vast Saas offering for any business. It’s massively flexible, customisable, and powerful with applications across all business units.
Zoho CRM boasts a staggering 150,000 business clients with CRM templates for all manner of industries. For many sales teams now, especially in a post-COVID distanced world, a physical address is no longer so heavily relied upon or required in lead generation and management if the service you provide doesn’t require physical location interaction. But for service industries, location-dependent sales leads, client address is still very much a part of everyday life.
To make things easier, Fetchify has a quick and easy to use desktop tool that requires no direct integration to Zoho – it needs only the latest version of Google’s Chrome browser, a Fetchify account, and your Fetchify access token.
The Fetchify Chrome Browser Extension is so easy to use we can show you how to set it up in under 2 minutes!
Watch our super cool walk-through video to see it in action, but in terms of steps it’s dead simple :
- Make sure you’ve got the latest version of Chrome
Go to Settings in Chrome and it will check for updates.
- Get your Fetchify Access Token from your Fetchify Account
If you’ve not got one, why not start a free 14 day trial and get some free lookups to try it out?
- Install the Fetchify Extension for Chrome from the Chrome Web Store
- Go to the Chrome Extension Manager and paste your Access Token into the Configuration panel.
- Restart Chrome, log into your Zoho CRM account, and try it out in a new lead.
At the time of writing, the extension only works with our UK Postcode Lookup but if you’re desperate for global address lookup in Zoho then drop us a line at email@example.com and let us know.
Chrome Browser Extension
Firefox Browser Extension
About Fetchify’s Chrome and Firefox Address Lookup Extensions
Full integration to your cloud CRM software isn’t always necessary which is why we’ve made our Chrome and Firefox Browser Extensions to enable quick and easy Address Lookup and Validation directly from your browser.
Our extensions are compatible with a range of platforms and can be setup on your browser in as little as 2 minutes!
The extensions currently provide UK Postcode Lookup for the following platforms :
- Salesforce Classic
- Salesforce Lightning
- Shopify – address lookup for back-end order creation/admin
- Shopify Plus – address lookup for back-end order creation/admin
- BigCommerce – address lookup for back-end order creation/admin
- Odoo – address lookup for back-end order creation/admin
- Odoo POS